Why You Should Join
The Association's official bi-monthly newsletter, PEPTalk, contains state news and relevant articles to assist you personally and professionally.
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Annual Spring Conference held in a Harrisburg, PA.
- Fall Workshop held at the Pennsylvania School Boards Association Office/Conference Center in Mechanicsburg, PA
- Opportunity to develop your leadership potential through service in numerous capacities on the PAEOP Executive Board
- Connected to a support network of educational office professionals from around the state
- Membership in PAEOP assists in meeting the criteria for NAEOP's Professional Standards Program.
*Joint Memberships with the Pennsylvania School Boards Association provides additional benefits, including subscriptions to:
- Electronic School Leader News Daily Edition - the award-winning daily news digest, a source of news and statements on state and national educational issues and trends.
- PSBA Bulletin - the bi-monthly professional journal on school management issues.