Why You Should Join
The Association's official newsletter, PEPTalk, contains state news and relevant articles to assist you personally and professionally. Professional Development Opportunities:
- Annual Spring Conference held in Harrisburg, PA.
- Fall Workshop held at the Pennsylvania School Boards Association Office/Conference Center in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Opportunity to develop your leadership potential through service in numerous capacities on the PAEOP Executive Board.
- Connected to a support network of educational office professionals from around the state.
- Membership in PAEOP assists in meeting the criteria for NAEOP's Professional Standards Program.
*Joint Memberships with the Pennsylvania School Boards Association provides additional benefits, including subscriptions to:
- PSBA's daily electronic email "Daily Edition" & bimonthly "PSBA Bulletin"